Thursday 3 December 2009

Exercise

Just finished my workout. I burnt 755 calories so I know its not really enough to compensate the binge but hey it is about 1/5th of a pound that I will have saved myslef from. Plus I burnt 2000 cals at work so I hopefully wont have gained now.
I will definately learn form my mistake, that workout ruined me! lol! But I cant wait to do it again! As soon as I finish work tomorrow I am going to do the same again but with a little extra thrown in for good measure. The DVD is called Aeorbics Oz Style (Dont know if you have heard of it) But its super cheap to buy and well thinspirational. Its has a warm up, part one, part two, abs, and cool down. What I normally do is the whole thing plus and extra warm up at the beginning. But tomorrow I'm going to do the whole things plus warm up and part one. Saturday: Whole thing plus warm up and parts one and two. Sunday: once through.
I need to get back exercising again if S is gonna meet me for a run. I know she is my friend but I have to beat her! I used to do AOS 3 times through and then go for a 10 mile bike ride everyday (I had no job and was super depressed, exercise was all I had to keep me alive) Well that feeling is coming back. I have to get fitter. I feel so happy now. Exercise really does fix broken brains lol! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment