Wednesday 2 December 2009

Progress

Good News! I'm 143 lbs today. Which means I can say for certain that I have met my second goal weight. Just 3 lbs to go until I meet my next goal.
Still not at work though, which means I have no money. I won't get paid until 11th and when I do get paid I will only get about £50 :( I'm really panicking because I have rent due on 7th and I barely have enough to cover it. Ended up crying myself to sleep last night over the fact that I cant even go 6 months without losing a job or losing all my money. Im pretty pathetic really. The only good thing that I have in my life is that I am losing weight. Its the only thing keeping me focused. At this rate I will be definatley at my goal weight by Christmas!
My friend (who also has an eating disorder) has said that she is going to come round this week so we can do some exercise together. I cant wait to lose more weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment