Tuesday 1 December 2009

New rules

I was 144.6 lbs this morning which is fantastic but now I am petrified of eating or drinking anything incase I gain. I dont even want to have water because I know that will increase my weight. The rational side of me knows that the more water I drink the less water I store, thus probably losing a little more weight but I have worked so hard to get my weight down that I really couldn't bear to see it go up. So long as I stay under 145 lbs I will have reached my second goal weight. My next goal is 140 lbs and I want to be 129 lbs by Christmas...which is totally possible. 25 days to lose 11 lbs. I just cant believe that I allowed myself to get into this state. But I know I can do it. Just reading everyone elses posts gives me the strength to say no to food and yes to thin.
So this is my december plan:
  1. to quit drinking alcohol
  2. to go vegan
  3. to drink 3 ltrs of water a day
  4. to intake less than 500 calories a day

3 comments:

  1. You can deff lose that weight, trust me, after you get into the cycle of things the weight will slip right off.
    and dont worry about not knowing me, i dont know any of my followers but i love them just the same =P

    I suggest staying off the scale and only getting on it once or twice a day. I know its hard, especially if you've made a habit out of it, but seeing weight go up even a pound can sometimes trigger a crazy terrible binge.

    stay strong hun! I know you can do this!


    XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's right ^

    My parents caught me so i'm under watch and they took away the scale so i go by clothes sizes and how i look every morning and i only weigh myself occasionally at my friend's house.

    And try going vegetarian first. Be vegetarian for a while then switch to being vegan, you'll be more likely to stick to it. If you go directly to being a vegan from eating anything you want you'll have intense cravings and it will be hard to resist. Try vegetarian first =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. I used to weigh myself so much, everytime I went to loo, everytime I ate or drank...it got silly. Trying to weigh first thing in morning and last think at night. I have noticed my clothes are a lot looser, Im on the lowest hole on my belt :) Still a long way to go as yo can see by my stats but I feel so postive thanks to reading your comments and posts.
    I've been vegeterian for about 8 years and used to be vegan for 1 year. Being vegeterian is pretty easy coz I hate meat and loooove veggies. Being vegan is a little harder. At the moment Im a little skint so im living off the stuff in my cupboards which is pasta, cous cous and bulger wheat. It makes me feel a little bloated but I know it is high in fibre and has no to very little fat in it.
    I cant thank you guys enough for your comments. Hope you are both going strong too :) SS&TT xxx

    ReplyDelete