Thursday 3 December 2009

Im a fucking pig!!

Sorry about the swearing but the title says it all. I just binged on a stupid amount of cookies. I thre up a little bit but it just kept getting stuck in my throat coz i have hard drunk anything today.

I knew I was going to binge as soon as I finished work. I went to the shop and almost bought Pizza. Decided that it would be better to have some steamed vegetables. Had the veg but then couldnt resist. Ran to the cupboards and threw the mixture into a bowl then gorged on the whole lot. I have no idea of how many calories were in it. Probably 2000 maybe more! I just havent got a clue. I dont even want to think about it anymore. I know i have burnt 2000 cals off at work today (God bless my heart rate monitor) but now I need to do some serious exercise. Going to do about 2 hours of aerobics and see how much I can burn. Damage limitation. I should be able to burn 800 cals off in 2 hours. Maybe a little more. Gotta push myself. Gotta be thin. I will not turn the control over to a freaking cookie...or a barrel of the bastards!
Hope you girls and guys are doing better than me. And I hope I havent triggered anyone. Please be stronger than me xx

Hope you girls and guys are doing a hell of a lot better than me. And I hope I haven't triggered. Be stronger than me. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment